New awards have also been added. International internet businesses who have chosen Ireland will for the first time be recognised specifically for their contribution to the ecosystem with “Best International Newcomer–Welcome to the neighbourhood”. There are four new innovation categories that showcase the best of Irish technology across all spheres of life – Education, Health/Medtech, Agri/Food and Financial services.
As the year of design, the CEUD are awarding a special Best in Universal Design Award that will be adjudicated from all entries across all categories.
The DOT IE Net Visionary Awards are so called in tribute to the IIA’s headline sponsors, the IE Domain Registry, now in their 5th year in this title position. Their contribution and that of all of the awards sponsors is testament to their belief in the integrity of these industry leading awards.
The Award Categories 2015
- Best Website – joyous to look at and splendid to use – Sponsor: Blacknight
- Best Web Development Agency – Sponsor: Microsoft
- Best Cloud Services for SMEs –
- Best Mobile Application – indispensable to its users – Sponsor: Register 365
- Best International Scaling Irish Business – Sponsor: Silicon Valley Bank
- Best Start-Up – the one to watch for 2016 – Sponsor: Arekibo
- Best Ecommerce Execution by a Retailer
- Best International Newcomer–“Welcome to the neighbourhood” – Sponsor – The Digital Hub
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Brand Marketing – Sponsor: Irish Times Training
- Best Use of Video for Digital Marketing
- Best Use of Technology for Social Good – Sponsor: Electric Ireland
- Best Innovation for Financial Services – Sponsor: Telecity
- Best Innovation for Medical Services – Sponsor: BDO
- Best Innovation for Agri/Food Sector – Sponsor – Dimension Data / Alcatel Lucent
- Best Innovation for Education Services
Best in Universal Design Award – Supported By the Centre of Excellence for Universal Design
DOT IE Overall Net Visionary Award – Headline Sponsor – IEDR