Your membership will afford the very best value for money for your company. For example:
- Professional Services: Support on specific legal queries could save you €300 per query;
- As an IIA Member, you can approach our working groups for advice relating to a range of issues from legal queries to web development;
Training and Education
- You can save up to €1,035 on training costs this year as an IIA Member. With an average satisfaction rating of 85% for IIA training events, they are well worth it;
- You have access to course materials and Case Studies valued at €4,200;
Research and Consultancy
- Development guides and White Papers valued at €3,600 are at your disposal. This ever growing range of business intelligence resources is developed for the Irish market and includes "Cloud Business: Assessment of the risks versus the benefits" and many others;
- All members have an opportunity to raise their company profile by participating as a speaker, in a working group, as a guest blogger or simply by adding company news or company feeds to IIA.ie;
- You can avail of or make special offers that will help grow and expand your business.
How to join:
It couldn’t be easier. Click here to join online by credit card, EFT or invoice and start making the most of your membership today.
It’s nearly the weekend folks and like me you might be thinking about a quick jaunt but you want it to be hassle free and good value. Well then our newest member, Celtic Accommodation might be just the thing for you. They offer easy online hostel group bookings in Ireland’s leading network of Hostels in Dublin, Cork, Newgrange. With prices as low as €12.00 for internet bookings at time of writing it would be hard to beat them on price. Hostelling has come a long way in Ireland: many of the hostels are centrally located and include en-suite rooms. Many of the hostels are in either well renovated older buildings or brand new premises.