We have fifty – yes only 50 – early bird tickets for this year’s IIA Annual Conference Open for Business available at the fabulously fabulous price of €120 (normally €150 for members/ €180 for non-members). Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01 5424154 and get yourself to the internet business event of the year.
Among the speakers and panellists this year are Dylan Collins, Founder Jolt Online Gaming and 2010 Net Visionary, Neil Leyden, winner Your Country, Your Call, Theo Lynn, Director DCU LINK, Amy Neale, National Digital Research Centre, Constantin Gurdyiev, Economist and many more.
As the sign down the road here on Thomas St says: “When they’re gone, they’re gone” so get in touch today!
I have a little treat for you this morning. As you know, our Annual Conference takes place next Thursday, 20th May, and with Anthony Whelan and Bill Liao as keynotes, it’s going to be a fascinating day. Added to that, we have our breakout sessions from the IIA Working Groups and our extremely popular Web Clinics (which always book out, so register early), it’ll be a full, enjoyable and educational day.
So, what’s the treat? Well, for everyone that follows our blog, Twitter, Facebook page, etc. we are offering a Social Media Discount on the Conference tickets price. For 20% Off the ticket price, you can use the voucher code “socmed20“. It would be great to see as many of you on the day as possible and if I’m not too busy running around looking after people, I hope to catch some of the breakout sessions myself.
You may be deciding whether to renew your IIA Membership right? Or maybe you’re thinking about joining. We know, in (sorry to bring it up) times like these, every decision to shell out cash is a hard one.
What goodness exactly?
- Did you know that you can save up to €1035 on training costs this year as an IIA Member? With an average satisfaction rating of 85% for events the training is well worth it.
- Did you know that as an IIA member you can approach our working groups for advice relating to a range of issues from legal queries to web development?
- Did you know the value of IIA Resources & Services, if it were to be undertaken by you privately, would amount to the following:
– Legal support on specific queries with a minimum value of €300 per query;
– Training course materials and Case Studies valued at €4,200;
– Development guides and White Papers valued at €3,600.
It’s a solid business case and that’s just the hard numbers. Being a member of the IIA is important, it puts you and your business at the centre of Ireland’s digital economy.
- Members have access to a growing range of business intelligence resources developed for the Irish market including “Join the Conversation: The Guide to Blogging for Business” and many others
- All members have an opportunity to raise their company profile by participating as a speaker, in a working group, as a guest blogger or simply by adding company news or company feeds to IIA.ie.
A big IIA welcome to our newest member Argilon Global Services. Argilon are specialists in the development and deployment of Telecommunications, networking and IP technology training across Europe.
Argilon have teamed up with security experts and local Dublin firm ESPION (www.espion.ie) to offer a Voice over IP workshop which, in addition to explaining the process behind VoIP technology, explores the security issues and solutions. This workshop takes place on 19th and 20th June in Espion Offices in Stillorgan, Dublin.
They welcome IIA members to attend and are offering a 25% discount to them. List price EUR990; IIA Price EUR740. For further course information please feel free to contact Argilon.