The IIA’s monthly newsletter, the Digital Digest, goes out to 6,000+ subscribers, usually on the last Wednesday of every month. In 2010 it had an average open rate of 19% so if there’s ever anything you want to include, please publish to your company profile on IIA.ie by 5pm on the preceding Friday. All content added to member company profiles is considered for publication in the Digest.
The schedule for the Digests for 2011 follows and is subject to change based on Association needs.
The deadline for each edition is 5pm on the preceding Friday.
(Not a member? Join now and add your content today!)
This month’s Digital Digest is now available. It includes:
- A reminder that nominations close TOMORROW for the 2009 Net Visionary Awards. Nominate your Net Visionary now or regret it later!
- Details about Congress 09 and a reminder to book your ticket at special Early Bird prices.
- A call for expressions of interest in developing an Integrated online accounting and membership management system for the IIA
- Details about upcoming IIA events
- Member vacancies
- New member listing
- Loads of member news and events
- And much more besides
The IIA’s monthly Digital Digest is now available online. Included in the Digest this month are details about
- the IIA’s upcoming table quiz,
- IIEA seeking submissions on Ireland’s Digital Future
- Comstat, statistics from Comreg’s Trend Unit
- The upcoming Irish eGovernment Awards eSymposium
- Tons of member news and offers, vacancies, appointments and resources
- And much more.
All members of the IIA who add press releases, tenders, vacancies or appointments to the extranet will see that information included in the next digest. The digest is received by over 4,500 subscribers. A number of members reported that they have already been contacted on foot of Monday’s publication and all it cost them was the time it took to upload their info. Featured advertising is also available so if you are interested in advertising opportunities contace me Roseanne at members at iia dot ie or skype me at clogher.