“Serious Games Potential & Opportunities” seminar.
Date: Tuesday, 18 October 2011
Venue: Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylor’s Lane, Dublin 8
To book your place, e-mail email@example.com or phone 6713111.
This event is part of Innovation Dublin 2011.
10:00 Intro – Tim Luft, The Serious Games Institute, Coventry University
– Background to The Serious Games Institute
Tim is the Operations Director for the Serious Games Institute
– The Potential and Opportunities for Serious Games
– Potential Partnerships and Collaborations with SGI
10.45 Case Study – Front Square, Geoff Beggs
– Creating Serious Games
– The Value Proposition
11.15 V-Rising, Gary Leyden
– Creating Virtual Experiences
– Business in Virtual Worlds
11.45 A Programmer’s Perspective
– James Whelton, Coder dojo
12.00-12.15 Q&A and Wrap-up