We renew all of our members per calendar year and now we have made it even easier for members to renew online.
You can now renew online by credit card. Click on the turquoise section in the centre of the page above and login. This section will then turn orange to show that you are logged in. If you don’t see a red link on the top left of the left hand navigation, click on Member Network on left hand side of navy navigation and follow the instructions. Easy as 1-2-3!
Please include this code "ren-on-09" when prompted and we’ll give you 10% off as a thank you for renewing by credit card online. This voucher is valid until St. Patrick’s Day only.
As a not for profit organisation, the IIA relies heavily on membership fees, which are kept very low and are considered great value for money, to fund our extensive networking, education, promotion and lobbying efforts.
For your annual membership fee you can avail of the following key Irish Internet Association membership benefits:
- Discounts on events run by the IIA which ensure that all members are kept informed of technological, legislative and practical advances to the internet;
- Usernames and passwords for all staff within a member company which allows you lots of flexibility in the use of our extranet. This extranet is a key part of our strategic communications plan so to see exciting developments in the near future. Among recent popular developments are 3 widgets on the IIA homepage that allow members to showcase their news and blog feeds and company videos on YouTube. Please contact Roseanne, our membership manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, to hear how other members are already seeing increased traffic through these widgets and find out how you can do it too.
- All members are welcome to post industry-related press releases, tenders, publications, vacancies and appointments via the IIA extranet. This is a cost-effective and targeted channel which has provided invaluable leads to a broad range of companies and is an easy way to attract a net-savvy customer-base to your online services on a regular basis;
- Members can also avail of special offers made available by members;
- Member-only resources such as whitepapers, research and reports;
- As a member-driven and member-focussed organisation we rely on members’ input to ensure a vibrant and cutting edge programme of events and therefore welcome all suggestions for topics and speakers from our members;
- First option on cost effective advertising and sponsorship opportunities. Email email@example.com if you would like to find out more;
- Regular networking opportunities organised by us and by other members.
All of these existing benefits and any future benefits are made possible through membership fees. Please renew today to allow us to continue to offer them to you and your colleagues.
You can of course send a cheque or pay by EFT. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.