This issue of State of the Net includes
- eCommerce Trends for 2011;
- Social Media: Users & Uses of LinkedIn in Ireland;
- Projected newspaper readership vs. Internet use;
- Online TV as indicator of changing media habits;
- Digital Advertising figures for Jan – Jun 2009 and Jan – Jun 2010;
- Mobile Internet uptake in Europe;
- Report on 10 years of IE Domain
- Analysis by Joan Mulvihill, IIA CEO, and Aileen O’Toole & Fiachra Ó Marcaigh, Directors, Amas.
The State of the Net is produced by Amas in association with the Irish Internet Association. Print copies are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org and are distributed when available at IIA Events throughout the year.
State of the Net Issue 15 is now available to download from the Resources Section of IIA.ie. This publication, produced in association with IIA Member Company Amas, and indeed all those from 2009 provide invaluable business intelligence for decision makers in Irish business today. The Winter 2009 issue covers:
- An overview of the results of the Amas/ Marketing Institute of Ireland 2009 Irish Online Marketing Sentiment Survey,
- Top 10 iPhone Apps for Ireland (I have 2 of them and I’m embarrassed to admit that one of them is Sonic the Hedgehog!)
- Broadband growth figures for all platforms and mobile specifically from ComReg
- An overview of research from the EU commission on cross border product abvailability
- Year end details on top news searches from Google
- Usage of price comparison sites by product/ service from Amárach Research for the National Consumer Agency
- A cost/ benefit analysis of Social Media usage by Irish SMEs.
If your company has produced research that you feel might be suitable for publication in the next or other upcoming issues of State of the Net, please feel free to get in touch with me, Roseanne, to discuss.