Some of you may remember the FOWA Road trip where Carsonified visited some major cities including Dublin. They received such a great reception from the web community there so are really excited to be launching the first ever FOWA Dublin.
Expect a fabulous debut with a line up including:
- Blaine Cooke (ex Developer at Twitter)
- David Heinemeier Hansson (37signals & Ruby on Rails)
- Mike Butcher (TechCrunch UK)
- Simon Willison (Co-creator of the Django web framework)
- Ryan Carson (Carsonified)
- Emma Persky (Trampoline Systems)
- Eoghan McCabe & Des Traynor (Contrast)
- Matthew Ogle (Last.fm)
FOWA will be covering topics such as:
- How to sell your web app – Lessons learned from the acquisition of DropSend.com
- How to use APIs to build powerful mash-upsThe secret to making money online
- How to build amazing web apps – Lessons learned from building Twitter.com
- The future is Ruby without Rails
- How to build desktop apps that help your web app succeed
- Building content rich websites using Django web framework
The date for your diaries is Friday 6th March 2009.
The event will take place at Liberty Hall – http://www.libertyhall.ie/index.php?article=the_venue in the heart of Dublin, and in true FOWA style will be followed by a few drinks at the after party!
Tickets are €175 but we are releasing 200 for just €115!
Go to the booking page – http://events.carsonified.com/fowa/2009/dublin/book to get yours.