Voting in the IIA Board Elections will open on 17th July (not 14th July as previously stated due to current board members’ availability). However nominations are now being accepted. This is your chance to nominate an individual that you feel can continue and develop the work of the IIA. Our mantra is connect, inform, promote and the membership look to the board to act as advocates, promoters and experts on the online business and business online.
So if you feel that you, a colleague or a business associate has the right stuff please nominate them as follows:
- If you wish to NOMINATE someone, both you and your nominee must be paid-up IIA members. (Search the directory here.) If you wish to go forward yourself, someone else MUST nominate you. Nominations & seconded only accepted from the Voting user as per the membership details in the member network on the IIA website.
Send nomination e-mails to: email@example.com with Nominate in the subject field.
- Each nomination must be Seconded by a paid-up IIA member, who should send a separate e-mail (from an address different to the original nomination) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Second in the subject field.
- On receiving a nomination, a request of confirmation that the nomination is accepted will be made, and that if elected the nominee will serve on the board for a minimum of one year. (A short biographical note will also be requested by immediate return; 50 words or less).
- The Voting User in each member company will be able to user their vote online from Friday 17th July until Thursday 30th July when voting closes.
- An independent scrutiniser, the Company Auditor, will examine voting returns and confirm the result of the board elections at the AGM on September 10th followed by an as yet to be announced knees-up.
Yes you read that right – a knees-up! I will keep you posted!