The Irish Internet Association (IIA) is working with its members to design and develop an ecommerce diagnostic tool to support Irish SMEs adopt best fit e-commerce solutions.
This new initiative will look to develop a diagnostic tool to enable Irish SMEs find the best route to sell online – everything from choosing the right ecommerce channel, platform and payment provider to order fulfilment. Once developed the IIA will run nationwide clinics to help participants adopt the best fit e-commerce solution will be hold information days, clinics and workshops all over the country with the support of the IEDR, AIB, AIB Merchant Services to get this to as many business owners as possible.
Working Group Members:
- Project Lead – Kritika Ashok
- Project Chair – Dermot Casey
- Gavin Doherty – www.softwaredesign.ie
- David Curtin – www.iedr.ie
- Donal O’Nuallain – www.iedr.ie
- John O’Dwyer – www.aib.ie
- Michael O’Gruagain – www.aibms.com
- Gordon Newman – www.lifestylesports.com
- Aisling McMahon – www.strata3.com
- Eamonn Grant – www.theaa.ie
- Emma O’Dea – www.pwc.ie