Do you want to accept credit card payments, without the overhead of a dedicated payment terminal and phone line? Do you sell on the move, and do not want to carry a dedicated mobile payment terminal with you?
The WorldNet TPS Virtual Terminal will operate on a standard Apple iPhone – no special hardware required – allowing you to accept credit and debit card payments.
With Virtual Terminal on iPhone, you can process payments as services are rendered, and deal with declined cards on the spot.
WorldNet TPS Virtual Terminal on iPhone is perfect for
– Merchants who wish to accept credit & debit cards by mail order or telephone order
– Merchants who operate on the move, including Art Festivals, DJs, Equipment Rentals, Fairs, Farmers’ Markets, Handymen, Independent Contractors, On-Site Services, Party Services, Photographers, and many others.
WorldNet TPS Virtual Terminal on iPhone features
- Simple, fast entry of credit card number, expiration date and transaction amount
- Supports CVV2/CVC, a key fraud protection method
- Supports optional Order ID & Description for subsequent tracking of transaction
- Single transaction for both “Authorisation and Capture” of transactions
- Connects over your carrier’s 3G network or WiFi wireless internet
- Securely transmits credit card numbers using SSL
- PCI DSS compliant solution
The Virtual Terminal on iPhone transmits credit card information directly to WorldNet TPS, who are PCI DSS approved by Visa & Mastercard. All transactions are protected with SSL encryption. The Virtual Terminal requires the merchant to have a Merchant Account from an Acquiring Bank.