Have you been wondering if you should be on Twitter or how you can use Facebook to promote you business?
There are still places left for Friday’s workshop “Hands On: Your Own Site PR Campaign”. If you already have a website, this workshop will help you get more business through the site using methods that you can do yourself, if you have basic skills in using the internet.
I’ll be take you step by step through:
– identifying your target market and where these people go on the internet
– setting up a Link Building ‘campaign’ (including how to update your own Links page)
– setting up accounts on Social Networking sites and learning how to best use them to promote your business
– identifying potential partnerships with other sites for guest posts and articles to promote your business and your website.
– how to measure the success of your campaign
Please note that you will need to bring your own laptop to participate in the workshop. Click here for requirements.
Due to the great response with these first two workshops we are planning to continue on a monthly basis. the next workshops scheduled are:
– Your Email Marketing Campaign, 4th September
– Your PPC Campaign, 2nd October
– Your Own Blog (date to be determined in September)
Click here to read more about “Hands on: Your Site PR Campaign” or contact me if you want to book or would like further information: 023 8835287 or email email@example.com.
You can also see more about the topic on my blog: Link Buiding: more than just Link Exchanges