Pixel Design is on the look-out for a web designer who is passionate about designing for screen to join our small studio in Dublin.
We are looking for applications from people who:
1. Have a BA or MA in Visual Communications, Digital Media or Interaction Design.
2. Can take a brief and create innovative, beautiful, appropriate and engaging solutions that look great on every device.
3. Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS and a very good understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
4. Are meticulous about designing to web/accessibility standards and are obsessive when it comes to attention to detail.
5. Is enthusiastic and self motivated about keeping up to date with latest trends and technologies.
6. Has strong communication skills, can manage projects from start to finish and are comfortable speaking at pitches and client meetings.
If you’re interested, then we’d love to hear from you. Applications should include:
1. An email explaining why you would like to work for us and why you think you would be perfect for this position.
2. Your CV.
3. Links to live sites you’ve worked on explaining what elements of the project you were responsible for.
Email your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications for this position is 19th November 2012. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after this date.