Product Announcement: NetCollect from WorldNet TPS enables Irish companies to collect payments for invoices in an innovative, timely and cost-effective way. Invoice payments and outstanding debts can be collected by credit/debit card on a once-off or recurring basis, through our new NetCollect service.
NetCollect enables companies to
– improve cashflow both in the short-term and the long-term
– reduce the average number of days credit taken by Debtors
– secure ‘Next Day’ payment on invoices
– cut the cost of debt collection
– offer customers an immediate, alternative payment method which may enable them to access an additional 30 days credit (by their credit card provider)
For those responsible for invoice collection, the credit/debit card option opens up a whole new, pro-active and constructive dialogue with customers – many of whom are often under pressure themselves and will appreciate the introduction of this facility.
Regular Income – Paid On Time
This facility can be used to collect payment on both once-off invoices and for ongoing contracts. For recurring business payable on a monthly/weekly basis, you may choose to price differentiate between those who pay upfront by credit/debit card (with automatic collection of payments each month) and those who choose to take your standard business terms.
It makes good business sense to encourage customers to sign up to automatic payment collection – in particular in the current recessionary environment.
Easy to Implement
– Secure and compliant process, ready-to-go.
– No hardware or systems upgrade required
– Instant access to online control panel to monitor payments
– Minimal set-up costs
The facility does require a merchant account either from AIB or Bank of Ireland (Elavon) and we can direct prospective clients to relevant contacts to arrange this.