This networking event will bring together large and small businesses using (or thinking about using) digital media to engage with customers and/or to make their own internal processes more efficient. Listed below are speakers and their presentation titles:
- Mike Roche, Chief Architect, IBM – “Social Networking in the Workplace – the IBM experience”
- Nicky Doran, Marketing Director, Bord Gais Energy – “The Blogosphere and ‘The ‘Big Switch’ Campaign”
- Ronan Harris, Director Online Sales & Operations, Google – “Increase revenue & generate business intelligence using Google Tools”
- Rick Kelley, Head of European SMB Sales, Facebook – “Acquiring new customers & engaging existing customers through social media”
- Aengus McClean, VP, AOL Technologies Ireland – “Social Media as a profitable Business Tool”
In addition to hearing from these adopters of social media and industry leading businesses, attendees will have the chance for business-to-business networking as they event will be hosted in the Burlington Hotel and arranged in a cabaret style.
The event will be on Friday 11 September from 8.30am to 2pm, which includes a networking lunch. The cost is €70 for members of the Dublin Chamber and €120 for non-members. To book people can contact Ciara Duncan (Ciara@dublinchamber.ie or 01 644 7228).