Date: 31 March 2010 (7.30-10.30am)
Venue: Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2
Organisers: Dublin Chamber of Commerce – HKTDC
Situated at the south-eastern tip of China, Hong Kong is ideally positioned at the centre of East Asia to serve as ‘a Gateway to China’ and other burgeoning Asian economies. China is the world’s largest market and offer a multitude of trade and investment opportunities for Irish companies.
This seminar will present these opportunities and reveal the basics you need to know when you start thinking about dealing with China.
For further information or to register please contact Marion@dublinchamber.ie
– 7.30am: Registration / Breakfast and Networking
– 8.00am: Ronan King, Chairperson of the Irish Hong Kong Business Forum – Introductions
– 8.10am: Silvia Fernández-Marcote – Invest Hong Kong, "Business Opportunities in Asia Pacific via the Hong Kong Platform"
– 8.30am: David Marsden – HKTDC, "How HKTDC Can Help You"
– 8.40am: Prof. Leo Goodstadt –“Leveraging Ireland’s and Hong Kong’s Respective Positions to Common Advantage”
– 9.00am: Q & A
– 9.30am: End