BLOGGING & SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS
Absolute Hotel Limerick
June 13th 2009
Don’t know a Tweet about Linkedin?
Think that a blog is a character form Star Trek?
Wondering how your business can benefit from using social media?
Want to improve interaction and communication with your customers and increase your revenue?
The Greenhouse incubator is running a full day Blogging & Social Media for Business seminar on June 13th in the Absolute Hotel in Limerick.
You will be able to listen and talk to Irelands’ leading experts in social media & online networking.
- Bernard Goldbach: Senior Creative Multimedia Lecturer, University External Examiner, Writer & Podcaster.
- Krishna De: Brand Engagement and Word of Mouth Marketing commentator.
- Fred Caballero: Web project manager at Channelship Web Agency, Video blogger.
- Peter Donegan: Landscape designer, celebrity blogger.
- Campbell Scott: CEO IGOpeople, former director of Consumer Solutions at Eircom
The day will be made up of two parts. The talks will take place in the morning followed by a lunch in the Absolute Hotels restaurant, after lunch we will run a workshop where we will get all attendees set up with a Twitter identity, an IGOpeople account, a Linkedin account and if time permits a basic blog.