AIB Merchant Services have just launched their new low cost loyalty solution, called AIBMS loyaltyplus.
The competition for customers is fierce and businesses are acutely aware of the importance of customer retention. The companies who will win in today’s environment will be those who recognise this and take action now.
AIB Merchant Services have just launched their new low cost loyalty scheme, called AIBMS loyaltyplus. Any small to medium sized business with the potential for repeat custom will quickly see the benefits of this solution. Whether you are an independent retail outlet or an operator of a chain of outlets eg. a restaurant, laundrette, chemist, hairdresser or petrol station, you could benefit from AIBMS loyaltyplus.
The AIBMS loyaltyplus solution is a low cost, points based system which is integrated with the AIB Merchant Services Point of Sale terminal. This solution will capture transaction details on all cash and card transactions.
AIBMS loyaltyplus is more than just a loyalty solution. It includes the following:
– An easy to use, configurable points reward and redemption programme to offer customers, encouraging them to increase or vary their spend with you.
– A means to run ad-hoc or regular SMS and email communication campaigns to your customers encouraging repeat visits or informing them of special offers.
– Easy to access on-line reports, giving you information and analysis of your customer base and their spending profile and trends.
– The ability to select different options to configure your loyalty programme set-up, to address the specific customer profile and spending patterns of your business sector.
– A supply of ZAPA Tags to give to your customers which will enable them to register their details with you and subsequently record details of purchase transactions every time they visit.
And all of the above is made possible, without the need for significant investment.
Customer loyalty is all about fostering and enriching the relationship you have with your customers and rewarding their behaviour.
For more information, contact us on –
Telephone: 01 2182100