The IIA in association with the Marketing Institute of Ireland are delighted to bring this timely and topical half day seminar on New Media and its implications for business in Ireland. The event will focus on three aspects of new media – Podcasting, RSS (Really Simple Syndication) and Blogging. It will examine each of these media in turn and how they can be used as part of an organisation’s business model and marketing mix. You will be taken through a step by step guide on how to get started. Case studies by Vhi Healthcare, RTE, the Labour Party and other leading organisations will illustrate the benefits they are experiencing by using new media and also the lessons learned.
The seminar will be highly relevant to senior management, marketing and communications managers, webmasters and all those who are interesting in discovering what new media means for your business.
- Podcasting and new media – Where is the market today and opportunities for business growth – Joe Conway, MD, Digicast
- Vhi.ie – Podcasting and Brand Engagement – Brendan Hughes, eBusiness Strategy Manager, Vhi Healthcare
- How to implement new media – getting started with Podcasting and Blogging and outsourcing the solution – Brian Greene, Podcasting, Blogging and Social Media Consultant, Talking Voices
- RSS and Podcasting: Meeting Changing Audience Needs – Marcus O’Doherty, Technology Manager, RTE Publishing
- New Media, New Communications: Blogging Case Study – Shauneen Armstrong, Labour Party Press Office & New Media and Award Winning Blogger at the 2007 Irish Blog Awards as Red Mum
podcast recorded & produced by Brian Greene TalkingVoices.com