Irish consumers can now rest assured they’ll find the best broadband deals available, thanks to Ireland’s Broadband Comparison Website, CompareBroadband.ie. The newly launched website incorporates comparison tools for Home Broadband, Mobile Broadband, and iPad Broadband, comparing download limits, speeds, prices, and contract details side by side so customers can make informed choices before choosing a broadband provider.
Dublin based CompareBroadband.ie believe the site is the most advanced in the Irish market, and have developed the site over several months following extensive market research and user feedback.
The site has been created in response to the growing number of broadband providers available in the Irish market. With an ever growing number of broadband packages available, Irish consumers are finding it harder to find the right broadband for them - until the launch of CompareBroadband.ie.
A clean, clutter free site design shows users the best deals in their individual areas, and already new features are planned for the website, including a ‘search by area’ function, a broadband blog, and a regular ‘broadband offers’ email newsletter.
At a time when many Irish consumers are looking to switch broadband providers before the Christmas period, CompareBroadband.ie sets out to make switching easier than ever, and to provide the choices available clear and straightforward to find.
CompareBroadband.ie can be visited at http://www.comparebroadband.ie.
FROM IIA MEMBER COMPANY CLEAR CONVERSIONS LIMITED
Read more stories with similar topics
- Businesses should use Internet to beat the recession
- 63% of Irish consumers in the dark about broadband early exit fees
- One third of Irish spend over 20 hours online per week
- uSwitch.ie launches inaugural Broadband Awards 2014
- uSwitch.ie Broadband Awards 2014: UPC voted best provider
- bonkers.ie reveals that Irish households could save over Ä500 in just 15 minutes
- uSwitch launches Ireland's first mobile optimised website for energy comparison and switching
- uSwitch.ie accredited by the CER
- uSwitch launches Irelandís first mobile optimised energy comparison website for consumers on the move
- Bord GŠis seeking 7% price hike from October
- uSwitch.ie gets shortlisted for IIA Net Visionary Awards 2013
- Digital advertising grows to Ä132m in Ireland - State of the Net issue 25