I know I know, Web 2.0 is SOOOOO 2005. Tim O’Reilly and co can get all sniffy about the term if they want, heck they can even keep it if they want, here at Tibus we’ve moved on to Web 4.0, with plans to release Web 4.1 later in the year, Web 5.0 next year. Don’t let us catch any of ye using those terms, or we’ll sue your asses!
Anyhow, this is just a note to encourage you to subscribe to the RSS feeds on the IIA website, so you need never miss an important piece of information from the website ever again. If this blog entry was a radio ad, it would go something like
[ background noise of heavy city traffic and car horns ]
– Tired of losing your IIA Digital Digest into to the abyss of your corporate SPAM filter
– Concerned that your click through rate from the IIA Digital Digest isn’t reaching the heady heights of 7% – 10%
– Wanting to become part of an opt in crowd demanding attention and relevant content
– Not using Microsoft Outlook to its fullest potential
– Wanting to contrive a use for the Windows Vista RSS thingie down the right hand side
[ sound of waterfall flowing, birds chirping softly ]
Be part of the in crowd, by going to IIA.ie, selecting the RSS feed icon and subscribing to our NEWS, EVENTS and BLOG RSS feeds. Get the info, meet those click thru targets, enjoy intellectual superiority over your workmates by getting news first, and realise finally that it’s best just to uninstall the Vista RSS thingie.
Find fulfilment, joy and ultimate happiness, at the IIA.ie RSS feeds!