Dear Members and Friends of the IIA,
We wanted to provide you with an update on where we are and the good things that are happening behind the scenes.
Update 1: Future of the Organisation
· Following the AGM the outgoing board has been working with a number of interested stakeholders to ensure the future of the IIA is a bright one.
Update 2: Strategic Review
· At the IIA AGM on 22nd November it was agreed by a unanimous vote of members that a business strategy consultant would be engaged to undertake a consensus-building exercise to identify a vision, mission statement and strategic priorities for the IIA.
To complete the survey, please click here:
· The survey will remain open until Thursday 19th of January, following which the final report will be compiled and shared with Members. Your feedback will be pivotal in determining the future direction of the IIA.
Update 3: Renewals
· Membership renewals are on hold until the new board is in place. This is the right thing to do based on the current situation of the IIA as it has no capacity to deliver as it has no staff at present.
Update 4: Diploma Courses
· We are still very much open for business and our Diploma courses are running this month. If you wish to book you can find all the details on the IIA website or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Also if you know anyone who is interested in doing a course please spread the word.
We hope that covers everything. If you have anything you want to ask or anything you want to contribute to the IIA you are more than welcome to email us.
Irish Internet Association