Q. Would you allow a letter, fax or brochure leave your office on blank paper?
A. No you wouldn’t.
Well that is exactly what is happening every time you send out an email.
Branding plays a central part in a company`s identity and yet as electronic communications continue to represent an increasingly more vital role in day-to-day business activity, (currently estimated at over 75% of a company’s non-verbal daily communications) there is no corporate identity or branding attached. In essence being sent out on blank e-paper.
It is now estimated that over 80% of Internet users can view branded email with the other 20% always being able to view the textual message of a branded email.
The result is a wasted opportunity to establish and promote an identity along with a decrease in the brand’s equity.
In response to this problem eBr@nd was established in late 2002.
eBr@nd specialises in creating branded email templates for use in everyday one to one email communications. Apart from containing a company’s brand, eBr@nd templates can also include updateable promotional imagery and messaging as well as menu systems that can link recipients directly to relevant information on the emailers website.
IIA MEMBERS RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT ON ALL eBr@nd SOLUTIONS.