The IIEA Digital Stakeholders’ Consultation will be reporting to Government in October. The IIEA will synthesise stakeholders’ inputs to inform the Government’s strategic thinking and approach to the digital sector. Please respond by e-mail (no word count limit) to these five strategic questions (to email@example.com):
- What are the current policy (or other) opportunities & challenges that Ireland faces in the digital sector?
- Which emerging trends are potentially dominant in the digital sector?
- In which niches can Ireland become a world leader?
- What is the most important strategic investment of relevance to the digital sector that Ireland could make at this point to enhance its competitiveness in the next 10 years?
- What are the next three steps that Government should take?
Please note your responses are completely confidential, unless otherwise agreed.
All participants will be acknowledged in the report. Please send your responses at your earliest convenience by email to the Project Manager, Johnny Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org). This project is an independent initiative of the Institute of International & European Affairs. Paul Rellis, Managing Director of Microsoft Ireland is the chairperson of the IIEA Digital Group. Prof. Joyce O’Connor, Chairperson of the Digital Hub, is vice chair.
See www.iiea.com/digital/ for more details.