Founder and Marketing Director for Inspiration Marketing since 1999. Cathy has experience working with clients across many sectors – Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SME’s), Exporters, Multinationals, Not for Profit organisations and Government agencies.
Cathy leads the team with a hands-on approach to rejuvenating the Irish Internet Association.
Alex GoganChief Executive
* Highly experienced progressive Director with a proven track record in marketing, strategy, business development and the best use of technologies.
* Over 25 years of business experience, with full control of the P&L, Budgeting, Marketing and Sales. At the height controlled a budget of 8 million, managed staff of 28 with an even third split of technical, sales and admin.
* Exceptionally strong strategic perspective and proven ability to see, manage and control the micro to macro picture.
* Strong ability to multi-task and manage efficiently a wide range facets of business processes because of the broad range of abilities learned over the years.
* Very comfortable dealing with huge range of business sizes, from SME’s through to Government Departments and Multinationals
* Excellent communicator with broad experience in public speaking at corporate events and chairing meetings.
* Finalist for 2012 Best “someone who really gets it” Professional Services Advisor to techies IIA Net Visionary
* Advisor to Irish Government, Multinationals and Fortune 500 companies all within the ICT sphere
* Gave many talks on ICT issues across Europe – some topics included “Developing Internet Services your Customers Want”, “How Your Customers Will Use the Internet Now and in the Future”, “IP Security and Issues to service”.
* Fully comfortable in all convergent, mobile, Internet, cloud technologies
- As founder and director of technology for Curago Technologies, Jared has a wealth of experience in Video Communications, Wireless Presentation, Digital Signage and Interactive Display Screens. Jared is also founder of Internet College of Ireland, providing education in Internet safety for parents, teachers, adults and students.
- Jared is taking the lead for the Association’s 2018 event calendar.
- Former Assistant Chief Executive in charge of all Operations for the Irish Trade Board (now Enterprise Ireland), as well as North American Director and European Director throughout the ’70s and ’80s.
Later owner of a consulting company in Brussels, engaged in economic development projects inside Europe and abroad, including Caribbean, S.E. Asia and Russia. Set up the first cross-border EEIG of regional authorities in Europe, the European Regions Network for Application of Communications Technologies (ERNACT) (still operating)
Currently CEO of Netsso.com, a Irish web-based productivity and security service, providing encrypted online file storage and sharing, password management and collaboration services to individuals and companies. An economist by profession