The Irish Internet Association is the independent representative body for internet businesses in Ireland. Established in 1997 it has been at the forefront of ensuring that Irish businesses and citizens have the skills, infrastructure and network of support needed to drive growth in the economy. Working with agile start-ups, scaling SMEs and indigenous and FDI corporates, the IIA have a unique insight into the ICT sector in Ireland.
The IIA is a non-profit business association. Members of the association include suppliers of Internet services and products as well as those using the medium for communication, marketing and commerce.
For more information email us email@example.com
Why Join the IIA?
Right now the IIA is rejuvenating itself and we’d love you to join us
Our annual membership fees offer great value and the benefits are many….
- Enjoy networking with a community of like-minded, energetic internet fans
- Join one of our working groups and make a contribution to your business community
- Raise your profile in the industry, with opportunities to speak at events and blog for the IIA
- Secure a 20% discount on tickets for the Dot.ie Net Visionary Awards (15th Sept 2017)
- Attend regular events with expert speakers
- Access the IIA site to create a Profile Page for your business
- Members can publish news to the homepage of the IIA site
- IIA member organisations have a vote in the annual IIA Board Elections.
- Have the opportunity to influence policy, as a member of this 20 year-old trade organisation
- Leverage off the IIA Brand; display your 2017 membership badge on your website
- Secure discounts off Accredited Irish Times Digital Marketing training courses
We’re committed to running a lean, nimble organisation that can respond quickly and effectively to the needs of members. The IIA is directed by a board of industry experts who volunteer their services to the association.
Membership fees are highly competitive at just €220 for individuals, €350 for SME’s and €695 for Corporates.
We’d be delighted to welcome you as a member, especially in the light of recent developments such as the threats to cyber security – together we stand strong!
Join online or discuss membership now with Mark O’Toole on (01) 685 5933